Thursday, May 27, 2010

Play dough and words

Robin played with his play dough today. I've shown him how to make snakes with play dough before, but he's never been able to reproduce it. It's also been about two weeks since he's played with play dough at all. Well, today I looked back over at him, and I discovered that he'd made a snake all by himself! See it? Just to the right of the big clump?

Doesn't he look proud of himself?

And now, for your viewing pleasure, here are some videos of Robin talking. We can add several animal noises to his repertoire, including snake and dog sounds (in the video) and pig and train sounds (which I forgot to prompt.) He's also learned the Dreaded Toddler Negative. He's not actually saying "no," but he's figured out that shaking his head has the same meaning. *sigh*

1 comment:

Sue Lewczyk said...

Soooooo cute...and talented!