It's a fire truck
And this?
It's Nemo, the fish.
This one is a self-portrait he made at preschool a while back
Long, scruffy bangs. Time for another haircut!
I thought Liam's feet were so cute, dangling down below the cape and the stool
Ta da!
Having a play group at our house. The toddlers blasting off for outer space
And the four-year-olds were not to be outdone
Liam convinced Grandpa to get into the rocket!
What great pics! I love catching Del laughing
A chocolate mess from the chocolate fountain at Golden Corral
Poppa with both boys
A visit to a park with friends
.
Liam liked following the geese around
.
.
We tried to feed the geese, but unlike the domestic ones in our neighborhood, these are too used to a diet of white bread and junk food to appreciate our gifts of lettuce
One day while Robin was in preschool, I inagurated Liam into the cookie baking club. It was the first time he'd ever helped me in the kitchen!
Don't eat the batter!!!
.
Getting ready for more time in the snow
Sledding!
.
Ama helps from time to time, too. I had to discourage him from doing it when neither of his grandmothers was there (at least so far, until he gets better at it) because I don't knit and therefore can't help him.
No comments:
Post a Comment