Nobody likes me, everybody hates me
Guess I'll go eat worms
Long ones, short ones, fat ones, skinny ones
All covered up with germs
I'll bite their heads off, suck their guts out
Throw their skins away
Nobody knows how much I love them
Three times every day!
This blog reminded me of that old schoolyard song recently. Is there anybody out there still reading? Anybody besides my mom and Nana? ANYbody? I guess I'm mainly making this as a semi-public photo album, but I did enjoy hearing from other people, back when you all used to comment.
Robin helped me make the first batch of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies in early October
While Robin is at preschool on Tuesdays, Liam has started Teetertots, our library's toddler storytime. I'm so excited to be starting him on his own--it seems like just yesterday I started taking Robin...
We took the boys to Chuck E Cheese for the first time for a birthday party
Giddayap!
Zoom!
I'm glad he's not old enough to do this for real yet
Robin's preschool class took a field trip to a pumpkin patch, and Dean went along to chaperone
They had a model railroad!
And a maze!
Robin's class
We moved our Wednesday playgroup to the zoo one day (notice the cloudy sky... the forecase had said sunny and warm. Ppbth)
Look at the elephant!
This one's cute too!
Hi from a Hippo
.
Robin's preschool buried treasures in the sandbox one day, so he came home with these
Two boys in two boxes
Robin using my camera again
I got in the box too
Robin loves to take pictures
We went to a pumpkin patch mid-October with a group of friends. They had a lot of carnival rides
.
The firetruck slide was a big hit for Robin
I took Liam down. He liked it okay, but didn't want his second ride.
So Robin got an extra
Robin absolutely HAD to ride the train, but Liam would only ride it if I walked along beside and held his hand.
Good thing it was a slow train
All the kiddos who came along
.
Liam loved these pig cars that stayed on the ground
Robin helped himself to lots of little pumpkins. More than we could buy, actually--we had to put most of them back
I'm ending this post rather abruptly, because I'm getting interesting messages from blogger. Hopefully the next post will work just fine, but I'm having issues getting more photos on this one. Hopefully, more pics will continue from this point--more even from pumpkin patch day--in the near future.
2 comments:
How did you know I was still reading? :) I love all the photos. All of them. Keep it up, Daughter!
Great pictures, Eileen. I look at the blog all the time and really enjoy it.
Post a Comment