Liam's first "walk"
Out in the yard
Small enough to fit on an arm
Awww
I set Liam out in the early evening sun to try to help with his jaundice, and I thought he looked like an Anne Geddes baby here.
Right before Liam's first sponge bath. He looks so trusting.
Robin having fun at a splash park
Liam on the swing during his first trip to the park
Quite the cutie. He's already filled out quite a bit more than this
My Aunt Catherine made Robin a bear, Zax, while I was pregnant with him. She also just sent us Kal, the bear she made Liam.
Robin wanted to get in the crib with Liam
Dean with his Father's Day gifts
Snuggled up in bed
He's very snugglesome
Liam's first tub bath with his brother
Dada giving a bottle. It was interesting the first time because he had no idea what to do with this strange thing Dean was putting in his mouth, and then suddenly he figured it out and seemed surprised that Dada could offer him food, too.
Dada holding both boys
Playing with the stacking rings
All tuckered out
2 comments:
I can't believe how big Robin looks next to Liam. What a difference 2 and a half years make!
Anonymous...that be me!
Post a Comment