Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Starting to Show

I believe this has happened earlier in this pregnancy than the last, but then, I started the last pregnancy with a flat stomach and unfortunately didn't start this one that way.
Robin is funny.  He sees Dean taking a picture of my stomach every Sunday morning and wants a picture taken of his stomach too.

Dean and I went to our friends' annual Gingerbread Party last weekend.  We made a Borg cube and the Wolf 359 Massacre.  Click here so see the pictures I posted at my other blog.

Some highlights from the last month:
Much taller than he was last time he stood next to the dinosaurs at the Mueseum
Everybody wear a hat!
Mowing the snow (the only dusting we've gotten this year, anyway)
We went to Longmont's Holiday Parade with my parents again this year.  Robin enjoyed looking at the lights, especially the fire trucks!


1 comment:

Mom xox said...

Baby bump!!!!