Robin also sent a letter to Santa through Macy's department store. They donate money to some charity (can't remember which) for every letter that goes through them.
I finally finished Robin's Christmas stocking this month. I only started about a week before he was born--didn't take a while or anything! I promptly went out and purchased another stocking kit, so I can start on the stocking for Robin's younger sibling. I figure if all I have to do once baby #2 eventually arrives is personalize it and put all the pieces together, I have a fighting chance of finishing it by their first Christmas.
Mom, what gives? There's nothing in here!
We went to Longmont's holiday parade with my parents. Everybody bundled up and we watched all the lighted floats and marching bands go by. I kept saying that the kids in the marching bands couldn't possibly be old enough to be in high school--boy how time changes perspectives!
Robin is learning about the best gift of all: PACKING PEANUTS!!!!!
He even tried to eat one. They're the biodegradable ones, so they dissolve in water (or saliva.) Yech!
It is attacking the Romulan mining ship, which is destroying the planet Vulcan (the red ball.)
We're all getting ready for the big day!

2 comments:
How cute...a toddling Santa!
Well Eileen, so much seems to have happened in what feels like a short time. Robin walking: I hate to think of him losing his cute thunder thighs, but progress is good--just one glimpse of his face tells far more than words! Regarding Thanksgiving and Christmas, it felt like there was no time between them this year so I appreciate your posts, and look forward to late-Dec. one. You are teaching your little one about the art of hospitality, and giving him the foundation for traditions he'll cherish. We love the Robin stamp on this year's holiday card. Looking forward to all the wonderful life events in 2010.
Post a Comment