Thursday, April 23, 2009

6 months old today!

I really can't believe he's been around for six months. It just doesn't seem possible for that much time to have passed!
It's amazing to me how fast Robin can master certain tasks. It was only a few weeks ago that he started wobbly sitting, and even yesterday he didn't stay up for very long. Yet today he still falls, but he can sit for much longer. He really is incredible.

4 comments:

grandma sue said...

Robin....the boy wonder!!!

grandma sue said...

Oh yeah...and Happy Half Birthday to you!

Grammy Cyndy said...

Robin is amazing! I can't believe he's 1)sitting there, 2)playing with his toy, and 3)giving us that big smile! I guess that's 3 for the price of 1 - except it's priceless!

Great Grandma said...

I've enjoyed seeing the pictures on the blog (Cyndy is down here and we looked at it on the lobby computer). I look forward to seeing Robin and all of you again on Mother's Day!