Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Ides of March

Robin is trying to drink Mommy's drinks now!

A little over a week ago we purchased a Bumbo chair, so Robin can sit upright without our help. It's been great, since he loves to be upright but can't do it by himself yet. Now he can be upright and I can have my hands free!



Little boy taking over a big bed!

He's already going after the cookies!

Somehow he managed to hook the links on his Daddy's pocket all by himself. Now he's got Daddy on a leash.

On Saturday, we went over to Brandon and Charli's house, to hang out and meet their son Tristan. (Brandon and Dean work together.)

Tristan is only three weeks older than Robin. They got to "play" together a bit, and I think we all had fun.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Robin needs to sit in his saddle (aka Bumbo chair) with his red boots, jeans, shirt and a cowboy hat on. Ride 'em cowboy, away!
Play dates aleady! They are quite the rage with the kids at school.